Saturday, December 26, 2009

NFL Stone-Cold Locks 12/26/09

By DARREN BONTRAGER, FreshSportsDaily.com Betting Guru



Management has informed me in no uncertain terms that my ass is on the line this week after my horrible play of recommending the Tennessee Titans on Christmas Day. Apparently that pick lost some people some cash. While I tried to explain that sports betting is not an exact science and that I cannot possibly go 4-0 every week, it seems not to matter to certain individuals.



On to Sunday's picks (Confidence ranks are out of a possible 4 smiley faces):



  • Take Kansas City +13.5 @ Cincinnati ☺☺☺  This one is a gut-pick and Lord knows I got the gut. I'm wondering if the Bengals will have anything left after what happened with Chris Henry and the subsequent tough loss to San Diego. Coming off three straight home losses, Kansas City obviously is not a very good football team. However, I happen to have inside information that one of the Chiefs players banged a slump-buster at the team hotel last night. That just might be what this squad needs to pull one out, no pun intended.

    The Pick - Kansas City Chiefs 24 Cincinnati Bengals 22

  • Take St. Louis +14.5 @ Arizona ☺☺½  St. Louis gave me love last week and even came close to pulling out a victory, so I'm sticking with them. If you throw out being boat-raced by Tennessee in Week 14, their last 5 games have been decided by an average of only 6.8 points. Arizona is a good home team, but I'm expecting a bit of a Cardinal letdown after last week's clinching of the NFC West.

    The Pick - St. Louis Rams 20 Arizona Cardinals 30

Good luck with your bets, and enjoy your NFL Sunday!

*This information is for entertainment purposes only.






No comments:

Post a Comment